Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 2 of Kansas City Trip

Good Morning everyone,

How's life?? It's tough trying to catch up on lots of days you missed. But I will catch up eventually.
So yeah its the second day of our trip and we all headed out early to the prayer room again. It was the same thing as the day before, but different band members and possibly more people. We stayed in there that same amount of time.
And spent rest of our day at home play games together like Cranium and me and Bethany went against the three 'M's. Me and Bethany were way ahead and then got stuck on the data heads!!! And then all those 'M' names caught up to us and won!!!!! Crummer!
That night we went back to the awakening service and stayed again until 10. It was good to just sit and soak in the spirit among everyone else doing the same thing. Time really flew, it didn't feel like 3 hours at all before we left.
That night we all slept well and got ready for our trip back home. Another 12 hours awaited us and we were mentally prepared. Bethany had a book in her bag called 'To Save a Life' based on the movie that was made this past year. I read all 314 pages in six hours.lol I was really bored. I drew Bethany and she drew me and we swapped pictures I took a picture of mine and it's the screen saver on my phone.
We didn't stop to eat dinner so we could get home sooner. It was a great trip! And I am thankful to God for helping me conquer my fears.
From all my observations of IHOP I learned that they love to say three things: joy, fire, and more Lord.
Thanks for listening about my trip! Yall rock!

3 comments:

  1. ooh! ooh! That To Save A Life book is mine! Bethany had borrowed it from me. Isn't it a great book? :D
    IHOP seems like so much fun *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah TO SAVE A LIFE was an amazing book! I totally recommend it, even if you aren't a Christian! I hope she returned it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry this is actually Callie commenting, but it says Twila cuz it's signed into her account.lol silly me!

    ReplyDelete