Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 1

Hello blog-readers of the world!

I'm starting this blog, because of a super awesome internship I am participating in called "Persist", hosted by the two grooviest people ever, Matt and Moriah! (For all you highschooler's out there reading this, you MUST and I mean MUST join this camp next year!)
Anyway, the internship cost some real dough that my family needed some help getting, so I had to step out of my bubble of comfort and ask for support and God totally provided for me!
!SHOUT OUT! Thank you to all my supporters! You all helped make this all possible! If God hadn't worked through you I wouldn't be sitting here telling you about all the amazing things that are happening in my life! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I hope this blog show's you just how much God can work in one teenagers life!
Where was I? Oh yeah! Well Moriah emailed and asked me to lead out the hour of prayer today!!!! Psyched! Well I have never lead out a prayer meeting so, it's my first day and I'm already jumping off the deep end!
Well I need to pick out my topic and verses!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment