Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 6

Good Morning!

I feel like I start blogging earlier and earlier, when in reality I log on at about the same time every morning! Wait...I am actually starting earlier today!!!
Anyways, I hoped you all liked my Treasure Hunting Adventures! Sorry it took so long to post them, but I had so many stories I had to put them in a separate entry than Day 5.
But this post is about Day 6 so let's talk about yesterday! I got to AHOP at the usual time and entered my post and at 9am we all met together to do some volunteer work for Cielo, a water company that also share's the building with AHOP and Imagine Art. They brought out several trash bags full of water bottles and two tubs of water and told us to make an assembly line and clean the water bottles, all who had for some reason fallen on the floor and needed to be cleaned with bleach water and then clean water and sorted. So we spent an hour doing that.
Then we went into the prayer room and prayed for 2 hours. And then went out with the rest of the staff to eat sandwiches and over lunch we had a very interesting conversation with Philipe and Will about marriage and what you're looking for in your spouse and what makes a good marriage, and it was kinda fun to see everyone's view's about it and what they looked for in a mate.
Then we walked down the street to a neighborhood trampoline and we jumped for awhile and walked back. It was really hot outside! I shouldn't have worn jeans!!!
We then went back into an office and had our lesson on hearing from God and how he speaks to each of us differently. And that was cool because I didn't know that God could speak through things so clearly like music, or books, or even the time on the clock!
Then we went back into the prayer room for another two hours of prayer and we had a fun time listening to God and hearing what he had to say. At the end we met up to say what we heard and Matt said God told him "Brusselsprouts=trash"!!!hahaha!
Anyway that was the end of day 6 of Persist!

And we're........................................................................................................................................DONE!

1 comment: