Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 7

Hey there everybody!!!!


How's God blessing you today???? He's blessing me with tasty bacon for breakfast!(sorry to any vegetarians or vegans reading this blog) Anyway's lets talk about what I'm doing at Persist because that is what I'm here for! Lets get started before I get super off topic!

Well I got to AHOP really early yesterday and I wrote my blog then we all met up and went to Bennu and Micah got this drink that smelled like jello and we had this really long talk about how he shouldn't drink that because it might have jellotine in it and that has cow in it and Micah and Bethany are vegetarians, and I feel super creepy eating my bacon right here as they're reading over my shoulder!!!! ANYWAYS we went to Bennu to have our group mentoring time and talked about our studies and questions we had.

Then we went back and prayed for two hours and we did this cool thing where we went through the alphabet and said things like "God you are Awesome, Amazing, All powerful, Able...etc" and we got all the way to 'I' and had to stop.

We ate lunch with the rest of the staff and then played four square on a court we built in the front parking lot which I think is still there though its been run over several times. We then went into class and had another lesson about hearing from God. This hearing thing gets so much easier with practice!

We went into the prayer room after class to pray over what we just learned and that was fun and helped make things a little clearer.

Well I think that about wraps up Day 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment